Howdy Friends I Am Your Friends Rakesh Raj Here With First Post On My Site And That Is ”Best Facts About Pencil”. So, Hope You Friends Like This Post And Share As Well As.
What Is Pencil?
Pencil Is A Small Paint Brush Which Is Used By Ancient First Dynasty Of ancient Egypt. It Is Mostly Used By Children If Any Things Goes Wrong Then They Can Rub And Correct Them. Pencil Is Also Used By Young Students To Make Figures and Diagrams.
Who Invented Pencil?
Pencil Was Invented By Conrad Gessner. Conrad Gessner was a Swiss naturalist and bibliographer. His Birth Date Was March 26, 1516.
Best Facts About Pencil
- History Of Pencil Is Very Old It Was Invented In The Time Of First Dynasty Of Egypt.
- Around 2,500 pencils can be produced using one normal tree.
- John Steinbeck used 60 pencils a day to write his books.
- Longest pencil in the world has 323.51 m long. It is made by Edward Douglas Miller from United Kingdom. That Was Recorded in World’s Guinness Record for longest pencil.
- A pencil will write in zero gravity, And Also As We As In Water.
- One pencil can Draw Single Line Up to 70 Miles Long.
- The smallest pencil in the world is 17.5mm short, about 5mm thin and contains a 3mm graphite lead.
- Faber-Castell’s pencil production approximates 1.8 billion per year.
- John Steinbeck used more than 300 pencils to write his novel “East of Eden”
Note: Use Pencil If You Are Student To Draw Or Write Any Thing Because Mistake Can Be Done By Any One . So, Use The Pencil If You Mistake Then You Can Rub It. And Always Use Good Quality Pencil If You Use Low Quality Then That Will Break Each Time When You Write.
Friends If This Post Helped You To Learn Some Thing new than Share It.